Below we provide you with detailed information on the processing of your data in compliance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
RPO’s data controller and contact
- Identity: VIAJES ANDROMEDA, S.A. ESA58325275
- Address: Av. Diagonal 618, 4th 08021 Barcelona
- Phone: +34 932 402 900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes of treatment
VIAJES ANDROMEDA, S.A. (hereinafter, the Entity), will process the information provided to us by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage any type of request, suggestion or request about our professional services as a travel agency made to us by interested people.
- Commercial communications: Processing your data in order to inform you about our services and activities, articles of interest and general information about our services via email.
- Manage data provided by job applicants through any of the forms of contact that are made available on this website for selection and recruitment purposes. You expressly authorize the Entity to process your data for the purpose indicated.
- Manage your discharge into the subscription service of our newsletter.
- Management of services to our customers: Includes the processing of personal data necessary for the management of trips contracted by our customers.
Data retention criteria
Curriculum Vitae Management: The Entity may keep its Curriculum Vitae for a maximum period of one year, after that period, it will be automatically destroyed, in compliance with the principle of data quality.
Travel management: Personal data will be kept for as long as the services contracted with the Entity are in force. At the end of the provision of the contracted service, the personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes, in cases that may arise responsibilities with the entity and / or in compliance with other regulatory frameworks that apply to the entity or a rule with a range of law that requires the preservation of these. Personal data shall be kept in such a way as to enable the identification and exercise of the rights of those concerned and, under the legal and organisational technical measures necessary to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of this personal data for the development, execution and maintenance of the contracted services.
The rest of the data provided to the Entity by any other means will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes described above.
The legal basis for the processing of data is legitimized in the following titles:
- The consent of those affected for the management and processing of any request for information or consultation about our professional services as a travel agency.
- The consent given to receive the newsletter about our services.
- The consent given by the user to participate in the selection processes.
- The contract for the provision of travel management services signed with our customers and users.
No personal data is transferred to third parties, except as required by law. International transfers of data to third countries are also not made, unless expressly authorized.
Personal data is obtained directly from interested persons and our collaborators. The categories of personal data provided to us by our collaborators are as follows:
Postal or electronic addresses.
Right of Access, Rectification and Suppression: Interested persons have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Entity is processing personal data concerning them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right to Limitation and Opposition: In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and, for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The Entity will stop processing the data in this case, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
These rights may be exercised through the following channel: https://www.corporate-ethicline.com/andromeda/
Updates and modifications
The Entity reserves the right to modify and/or update data protection information, where necessary for the correct compliance with the Data Protection Regulation. If any changes occur, the new text will be published on this page, where you can access the current policy. In each case, the relationship with users will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment when the website is accessed.
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information regarding the preferences determined by a user during their visit to a certain website.
You can consult all the details in our Cookies Policy.
Commercial email communications
Taking into account that the main means of communication between the Entity and the USER is through the email address provided, we inform you that we will use this means for all communications with the USERS, including commercial information or information notes related to the purpose of our portal, and consequently, in compliance with article 21 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications via email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the recipients thereof, we inform you that the acceptance of these conditions of use, implies your express authorization to send you our commercial, advertising and promotional shipments. However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications by email you can object to them at the address indicated above, or in each shipment we send you.
The Entity may modify these privacy policies to adapt them to the modifications that occur on our website, as well as legislative or jurisprudence modifications on personal data that appear, so it requires reading, each time you provide us with your data through this website.